The 10x10 that wasn't 10x10.

The original idea for the project was to take an image and then reduce the size of it to a 10x10 pixel photo. The problem that i learned really quickly is that its hard to actually convey an image with only a 100 pixels. I originally started with an image of the Mona Lisa, i used colored pencils to fill in my grid. The issue that i didn't realize until i was actually done was that i had not drawn hard enough, and because of it, it was hard to see the image. I quickly decided that i did not like the Drawing, and started over. I chose the Lebron James logo, who is the greatest basketball player of my generation. While this logo was much bigger than 10x10. I enjoyed working on it more, and i also think it ended up much cleaner than my original piece. I am posting both the pieces that i created so that way you can see where i started to were i finished.


Materials: Black and Blue copic markers, Pencil, Ruler, Bristol board paper

Lebron James Logo:





Mona Lisa:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Public Performance Piece