Public Performance Piece

The Feel Good Final!

There is a lot of negativity in the world. I cant lie and say that the world is a perfect wonderland of kind people. However, when i first started college at Quinnipiac university in Connecticut. I was was put with seven other guys in a dorm, and all seven of these guys were very negative about anything, and never had anything nice to say. A year later, im at the University of Tampa. This was such a huge change for me. Not just because its seventy degrees everyday and always sunny. No, the biggest part that changed for me was the people around me. My roommates and my close friends here have been truly amazing to me. I wanted to spread this love and positivist to more than just my small group of friends. I did this by going around the campus on one of the move in days for new and some returning students. I walked around the campus while my friend Richard filmed me, and we simply complemented people. Telling them that they are awesome, or beautiful, even simply asking for a high five. All of the people i came across started to smile. You never really know what someone might be going through. So even the smallest kind act can go a long way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog